Red Chicken Curry Tacos, Salad & Peanut Sauce
Red Curry Chicken Thighs
- Trim visible large pieces of fat from the chicken thighs. Place in a large bowl along with the red curry paste. Mix together, ensuring each piece is covered. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- While it marinates, prep the salad. Mix together the ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste.
- Place a nonstick skillet on medium high heat. Once hot, spray with olive oil (or avocado oil), add the chicken. Cook on each side for 5 to 7 minutes, cooking all the way through.
- Once finished, remove from heat and garnish with cilantro (and fresh mint if desired).
- Make the tacos. Dice up the chicken and evenly divide 1 serving among 2 small tortillas. Top each a tablespoon or 2 of the tomato-cucumber salad.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. If you would like a thinner sauce, simply add tablespoons of water (and/or fresh lime) until you reach your desired consistency.
Place all the ingredients on a large chopping block or board or cutting sheet. Make one large pile. Grab the largest and sharpest knife in your kitchen and begin chopping, folding and mixing the salad. Add to a large bowl and enjoy!