Quarantine Cooking – Air Fried Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Cheeseburger Egg Rolls Recipe
- Set the air fryer (or oven) to 420F.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium heat. Once hot, lightly spray with oil, then add turkey, onion and garlic. Chop up the turkey as it cooks in the skillet. Add the seasoning while it cooks and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, or until there are no longer any visible pink pieces. Add the meat mix to a bowl.
- Then add the remaining ingredients for the filling to the bowl and mix it well.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the mixture to the center of the egg roll diagonally. Dip a finger in the egg white then drag your finger along the inner edges to make it sticky. Fold the corner over the mixture, then fold in the sides, then roll it closed. The egg white should help seal it. Place the egg rolls in the air fryer basket and repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Brush the outside of the egg rolls with the remaining egg white mixture, then lightly spray them with avocado oil (or coconut or olive oil) before placing in the air fryer. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Enjoy with a side salad and the dipping sauce!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy with the egg rolls! You can add lemon or apple cider vinegar for more flavor or to thin out the sauce if needed.