Tex Mex Air Fryer Cauliflower Munchies
Enjoy our Tex-Mex Air Fryer Cauliflower Munchies recipe.
For more check our Cauliflower Recipes section.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Munchies Recipe
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1lb cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Everyday Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- sea salt & pepper
- Quick Chipotle Mayo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat safflower mayo (or lower calorie mayo)
- 3 tablespoons sauce from chipotle peppers in adobo
- juice from 1 lime to taste
- Set air fryer to 400F.
- In a large bowl, add oil and toss cauliflower in the seasoning.
- Arrange the cauliflower in the air fryer and air fry for 25 – 30 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through for best results.
- In another bowl, mix together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add a pinch of sea salt & pepper to the cauliflower and enjoy with the dipping sauce.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.