15 Minute Meal Plan – Mediterranean Diet
Here’s a simple meal plan that has ACTUALLY been timed! Each recipe can be completed in 15 minutes or less. You just need to multi-task and ensure you have everything you need (i.e., ingredients, etc) before you get started.
Here’s what you’re going to need!
1 bundle spinach
1 carton cherry tomatoes
1 medium cucumber
1 medium red onion
1 white onion
Small bundle basil
3 green apples
Medium head cauliflower
Carton of eggs
1 ½ lb raw shrimp
1lb chicken thighs
The Fit Cook Everyday seasoning
The Fit Cook Land seasoning (or dried oregano)
Low carb whole wheat tortillas
Orzo (wheat or regular)
Vanilla whey protein powder
6oz can tomato paste
1 can (15oz) chickpeas
Carton low sodium chicken broth
Spinach Pesto Wrap
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with seasoning. Once the skillet is hot, lightly spray with olive oil.
- Add eggs and pull them from side to side in the skillet using a spatula until the egg is cooked through.
- Spread pesto on a whole wheat tortilla.
- Then add spinach, tomato and scrambled eggs. Fold in the sides, then roll it up!
- Enjoy with a serving of fresh fruit like blueberries, grapefruit or an orange.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Enjoy hummus with freshly sliced mini bell peppers.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the orzo and boil/simmer for about 8 minutes or until the orzo is al dente. Drain the liquid, add to a large mixing bowl, then drizzle in olive oil, fluff and set aside.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat. Once the skillet is hot, spray with oil then toss in the shrimp. Add a pinch of sea salt & pepper as the shrimp cooks. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through. Set the shrimp aside to cool.
- Prep the vegetables.
- To the large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Toss together and season to taste with sea salt, pepper and fresh lemon.
- Divide the meals evenly into your meal containers and enjoy!
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy the green smoothie with the nuts.
- Set a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with a pinch of sea salt & pepper.
- Once the skillet is hot, add oil and then the chicken thighs. Sear for about 3 minutes, or until dark spots appear on the edges. Remove the chicken thighs from the skillet and set aside.
- Place the skillet back on the heat and reduce to medium.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until the onions turn brown and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the Harissa and tomato paste and cook with the onions for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add the chickpeas and stir for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to low-medium, then pour in the chicken broth. Bring the pot to a light simmer, then add the chicken thighs back to the pot. Cover and simmer for 6 – 8 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Note: for deeper flavor, simmer on low for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper, then garnish with fresh parsley.