This is an amazing side dish – or appetizer – that I created for my 5-day vegan challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed this and cannot wait to incubate a few more recipes with this flavor combination.
It’s good as is but I can definitely see how you can easily incorporate this into other dishes to boost flavor.
Ingredients for 3 servings:
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoon curry
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Set oven to 400F.
- Chop up the cauliflower to create florets.
- Pour olive oil over cauliflower florets, then add curry, coriander and sea salt & pepper.
- Mix it up, ensuring all the florets are covered, then dump them on a baking sheet.
- Roast the florets in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once it has finished roasting, add cilantro, chopped pistachios and fresh lemon juice.
Approximate macros for 1 of 3 servings:
200 calories, 8g protein, 19g carbs, 12g fat, 7g fiber, 5g sugar