Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Vegan Chocolate Brownie Waffles
- Heat up your waffle iron.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients using a fork, making sure to “sift” out clumps of flour.
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir and fold everything together. Once it is well mixed, let the batter rest for 5 – 10 minutes without stirring. It should be slightly thicker than pancake batter but still be somewhat runny. NOTE: If your batter is too thick, simply add tablespoons of coconut milk (or almond milk) until you reach the desired consistency. If your batter is too runny and thin, simply add tablespoons of almond flour until it thickens to desired consistency.
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray once it’s hot, then pour in the batter. Cook for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- The outside will be slightly crispy and flaky like a brownie, but the inside will be moist, chocolatey and gooey.
- Honestly, you can enjoy these with syrup but it’s not needed. I’d recommend eating these with fresh fruit.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.