20 – Minute Weeknight Meal – Rotisserie Chicken Curry
Rotisserie Chicken Curry Recipe
- Set oven to broil. Place broccoli on a baking tray and spray with a little oil. You can add a pinch of sea salt, but be careful of adding too much since you’ll be eating this with the curry and you don’t want a “salty curry flavor.” Roast for 7 – 8 minutes until the edges are crispy and the veggies are crisp-tender. Set aside after cooking (and be sure to remove the broccoli from the tray so it does not continue cooking out of the oven).
- Set a skillet or pan on medium heat. Once hot, add avocado oil and white onion. Saute for 2 – 3 minutes before sprinkling in curry powder and cajun seasoning. Cook until fragrant, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir before adding in the tomatoes. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to ensure nothing is sticking. Fold in the chicken and bring everything to a light simmer. Reduce the heat, then cover and cook for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Add lime zest and coconut sugar, then season to taste with sea salt. Remove from the heat to cool and thicken.
- Build your meal. A serving of cilantro-lime rice, chicken curry and roasted broccoli. Garnish and enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.