Reimagined Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo
Lighter Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo
- Cook pasta according to the instructions given, then set aside.
- Set oven to 400F/204C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then add the cauliflower florets. Roast in the oven – without any oil or seasoning – for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly charred and soft.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium heat, once hot add the oil and the onion and garlic. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until the onions have turned brown and translucent. After about 4 minutes, add a tablespoon of butter and continue to caramelize the onions and garlic. Remove from the heat.
- To a high-powered blender, add ALL of the ingredients for the sauce. Blend until smooth and season to taste with sea salt & pepper.
- In the same nonstick skillet, set it on HIGH heat. Once hot, add the jumbo shrimp and add a pinch of sea salt & pepper as it cooks in the skillet. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the shrimp begins to plump and change color. When the shrimp is nearly finished, reduce the heat to low-medium, add the broccolini then cover and cook (to steam) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the broccolini turns vibrant green.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.
Mix together the ingredients for the dressing. Toss the arugula in the dressing, then add the tomatoes.