Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites
Hello to all the food lovers out there! I hope you are doing fine today. I am sure a health-conscious person always needs to check their calorie intake and has a strict meal plan everyday. It’s especially hard when you get those cravings for sweets and desserts. Who among us wouldn’t want something sweet for a change like some chocolate muffins or chocolate chip cookies?
With this, we explore different recipes that are nutritious and have a low-calorie count. Chocolate chip muffins are a great dessert when you’re looking for some sweets to include in your everyday meals. Imagine being able to indulge and satisfy your sweet tooth without having to worry about ruining your diet.
Bakery style chocolate chip muffins are very much in-demand nowadays because they are easy to make and prepare.
This easy chocolate chip muffin recipe will help satisfy your appetite. Prepare utensils at home like a medium-sized bowl, regular-sized muffin cups, paper liner, and a measuring cup.
You will need ingredients like chocolate chips, baking powder, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. You can see the life of the complete ingredients below.
Preheat the oven then prepare the dry and wet ingredients. Make sure to follow the baking time as well as set the oven temperature to achieve that desirable soft and tender texture for your muffins.
Store it in an airtight container to prolong its shelf life. You can use white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips to explore more flavors.
Grab your pen and paper then copy this recipe. Do not forget to leave a recipe rating in the comment section below.
Hurry up! Take this chance to learn and bake some nutritiously delicious chocolate chip muffins for the whole family. Thank you and have a sweet day!
Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites
- Set oven to 350F.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash up the cooked potato. Note: if the cooked potato has been in the fridge, allow it to settle to room temperature to make it easier to manage. Add in a ripe banana and mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to the bowl with the potato and mix together using a hand mixer (recommended).
- Fold in the dry ingredients and mix everything together. If desired, add the chocolate chips OR your favorite frozen berry.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray.
- Evenly divide the batter among the molds (I put 1 chocolate chunk on top of each one).
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown, or until a toothpick comes out clean whenever the muffin is pierced.
- Allow to cool for a brief moment in the molds, then enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer in a sealable bag or container.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.