Easy Gluten-free Almond Crust Pizza
Almond Crust Pizza Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- Set oven to 400F (or 420F if you prefer higher temperatures).
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, beat together the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir and fold everything together. If the batter is too wet, simply add teaspoons of almond flour until it thickens.
- Pro-tip: Let the batter rest for a few minutes in the fridge. Add a few tablespoons of almond flour to a clean countertop. Kneed the dough, folding and re-folding, adding tablespoons of almond flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Add the dough to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Carefully spread out the dough in the form of a circle or rectangle (or your desired shape).
- Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes until the edges of the pizza are lightly browned. Be careful of over-baking – the longer you bake it, the crispier it will be upon cooling. Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Add the cheese and the tomato slices. Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 500 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.