Wake up earlier tomorrow and whip up these Delicious protein & omega-3 fatty acid bites in 20 minutes. If you don’t like smoked salmon, consider adding portabella mushrooms, chicken sausage or even turkey. Make it your own!
Ingredients for 1 or 2 servings:
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Egg whites
- 1/3 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4oz Smoked salmon (or choice of protein)
- 1/4 Cup goat cheese
- 1 Cup Argula (or Spinach)
- 1/8 Cup chopped green onions
- Seasoning: Pepper
15-second Video Tutorial:
- Set the oven to 350F.
- In bowl mix Eggs with Greek yogurt
- Add green onions, salmon, goat cheese & Arugula
- Spray muffin cups with coconut oil and pour in mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
Approx macros for 1 of 6 Muffins: 103 Calories 12g Protein 1g Carb 5g Fat