If you want to build muscle and add size, eating salmon and potatoes is the way to go. Adding salmon is a great way to “dress up” a staple bodybuilding food and turn it into a meal that even a family of picky eaters will enjoy.
- 6 oz Wild Salmon (measured raw)
- ~240 g Red Potato (baked)
- 1/8 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Green Onion
- 1 cup Grilled Asparagus
- Seasonings: Pepper, Coconut aminos, Mrs. Dash & Chipotle Garlic (optional)
15-second Video Tutorial:
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Bake a red potato until soft.
- Season wild salmon with 1 tbsp coconut aminos, pepper, and Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning.
- Bake salmon in the oven for about 10 minutes until finished. Then, flake the salmon with a fork and set it aside.
- Once the potato’s finished, slice it down the middle and remove the insides with a spoon. Place the contents in a bowl.
- Mix the potato contents with Greek yogurt, green onion, and fresh garlic. Keep stirring until the contents are creamy.
- Add salmon to the mixture and blend with a fork. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Top with parmesan cheese (if desired) and enjoy!
Approx Macros: Calories: 466, Fat: 14 g, Carbs: 42 g, Protein: 46 g