Three rules to have an incredible date night:
- Keep it simple, yet flavorful and vibrant with colors. Be thoughtful about the presentation and creating the right mood.
- Keep portions smaller so you can save room for dessert.
- Put your phone away. (After you take a shot for Instagram and brag to your friends)
Ingredients for two:
- 12oz sea bass (measured raw)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/3 cup wild & brown rice mix (cooked)
- 1/3 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 habanero peppers
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1.5 tbsp slivered almonds
318 calories, 34g protein, 19g carbs, 10g fat, <1g fiber, 2.5g sugar