Here is a quick & delicious protein-packed lunch you will most definitely enjoy! Plus, it’s an easy way to get rid of some of the lean leftover turkey or lunch meat from the week.
You probably have all of the ingredients right now in your kitchen to make this so enjoy and share with others who may need meal ideas! Boom. Ingredients for ONE sandwich:
- 1 whole grain bun
- 2oz turkey lunch meat or turkey breast (shredded)
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp mustard (recommend a spicy mustard like Dijon)
- Fresh spinach & tomato for the sandwich
- Seasonings: garlic (minced or powder), fresh dill, sea salt & pepper to taste, spinach, tomato.
- Boil eggs. Once finished, peel eggs and place in a bowl.
- Remove the egg yolk from 3 of the eggs and discard. Leave the other yolk.
- Chop eggs into tiny pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add yogurt, mustard & seasonings to the bowl. Mix together using a fork.
- Build your sandwich. Add spinach, tomato, turkey and then the egg salad.
Approx macros: 378 calories, 45g protein, 30g carbs, 8g fat