Do you have an amazing recipe you would like to share? What about some thoughts and tips on training or nutrition? Well, I want to hear from you and share your content! When I first started sharing my journey online, I had the intent to “crowdsource my diet.”
The idea is simple – if we all openly and responsibly shared our journeys, then we could learn and grow together, while accomplishing individual goals.
I’m not looking for food photographers, chefs, models or professional athletes. I’m looking for people who are truly passionate about helping themselves and others lead healthier lives through a balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
- All recipes must include the following:
- Ingredient list, Preparation steps, approximate macronutrient breakdown per serving which includes grams of protein, carbohydrates, fats and fiber (when available)
- Nutrition and training posts must include links to any cited studies or other helpful links, as well as any applicable professional credentials (if you are giving advice or providing instruction)
- Promotional posts regarding products or training programs will not be eligible for posting
- Each post must have at least 1 photo
- Include any links to your social media properties (blog, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter) at the end of the article