Start the day off with healthy energy to power through the day, with this quick & easy breakfast casserole with turkey, quinoa, black beans and Maca powder! Maca is great for energy, endurance and even increasing sexual desire in both men and women.
Ingredients for 3-4 servings:
- 4 tsp Organic Burst Maca Powder
- 1 lb. extra lean ground turkey
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup black beans
- 2 eggs, 3 egg whites
- 3/4 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/3 red onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 2/3 cup mozzarella
- Optional: tomatoes, green onions*
- Cook quinoa and cut up your veggies
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs and 3 egg whites
- Cook veggies in a nonstick skillet with garlic, sea salt & pepper
- Cook turkey separately then mix in sautéed veggies
- Add quinoa to a bowl and then the rest of your ingredients
- Add 4 tsp Maca powder to the mixture
- Spray baking dish with a coconut oil. Add casserole mixture to dish.
- Top with mozzarella and if desired, green onions and tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 405F.
Approx. Macros for 1 of 4 servings: 397 Calories, 46g protein, 30g carbs, 10g Fat