IDEA: If you’re craving pizza and realize that you’re out of marinara, or if you’re just looking to switch things up a bit, try using mashed avocado as a tasty and delicious base for your pizzas.
Not only is it filling, but also you are pumping your body with a natural energy that you can use to attack your workouts or a hectic work day. Add in some goat cheese and a dash of parmesan, and you’ll be licking your fingers wondering, “how in the world could I eat this this fast?”
Remember to always customize meals to complement your diet and goals. Recommended for hardgainers.
Ingredients for 1 or 2 servings:
- 5oz cooked chicken breast (you can also use eggplant, portobello mushrooms, tempeh)
- 1 piece wheat naan bread
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 1 small Haas avocado
- 1 heaping tbsp goat cheese
- 1.5 tbsp reduced fat parmesan cheese (optional)
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- Set oven to 405F.
- In a bowl mash the contents of an avocado with a fork. Add a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Spread the mashed avocado on a piece of naan bread.
- Add arugula, cooked chicken breast (from your weekly meal prep), goat cheese and parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 405F.
Approximate macros for 1 of 2 servings:
351 calories, 29g protein, 26g carbs, 15g fat (7g from avocado, 2.5g from chicken,1.5 g from goat cheese, 1g from parmesan), 2.5g fiber, 2g sugar