Gainz! That’s exactly what this tuna salad is. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids from nuts & seeds, Greek yogurt, dried fruit and spices for a full flavor overload. Your tastebuds and muscles will thank you.
Enjoy this salad with fresh greens or veggies, whole grain bread/pita/wrap or by itself!
Ingredients for at least 6 servings:
- 18oz (three 6oz packets) white albacore tuna, drained, low sodium
- 3/4 cup (or 7oz) 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 celery stalk (chopped)
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (NO sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Season to taste.
Approximate macros for 1 of 6 servings:
266 calories, 32g protein, 14g carbs, 9g fat, 4g fiber, 7g sugar