March madness is in full effect and if you’re spending lots of time in front of the TV with friends or family, don’t ruing your lean body plan for the summer. Try this protein packed snack, turkey wrapped chicken stuffed goat cheese, asparagus & bell pepper!
Ingredients for 1 popper:
- 2oz chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- .5 oz turkey meat (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp goat cheese
- 1 slice bell pepper
- 2 small asparagus spears
- Seasonings: coconut aminos or Bragg’s liquid aminos and your favorite flavor Mrs. dash.
15-second Video Tutorial:
- Set grill or oven to 405F.
- Wash a chicken breast in cold water and then pat dry with a paper towel. Slice it into thin strips.
- Season chicken and add asparagus, Bell pepper & goat cheese.
- Roll the chicken and cover with 1 slice of turkey meat.
- Bake or grill for 10 minutes.
( If you put these on the grill you may want to use a toothpick. If not, bake in the oven at 405F for 10 minutes with the flaps facing down.)
Approx macros for 1 popper: 117 calories, 18g protein, 2g carbs, 4g fat.