This post is also available in: Spanish
Need a quick idea to enhance that salad? Make an oven baked tortilla shell – just what your body asked for and #uoeno.
- 1 large Ezekiel tortilla
- Baked salmon (according to your liking)
- Pico de gallo
- 1/2 small Haas avocado
- 1 tbsp Goat Cheese crumble
Recipe to make taco shell:
- Set oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray a taco shell mold with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Place the Ezekiel tortilla inside and form it to fit the mold.
- Sprinkle with a little garlic and lightly spray with olive oil (optional)
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes before removing the tortilla from the mold.
- Assemble your salad. Mix greens together with pico de gallo and place inside the shell. Flake the salmon and place it over the salad. Add dices of avocado and goat cheese.
- Devour it like a boss!