Bison stuffed jalapeño poppers! These are almost too good to be true. Eat them as a meal or a great snack for your next game watching party. And with the Super Bowl and World Cup series quickly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about a killer spread of food that will be just as good as the game you watch on TV. Boom.
- 5oz 96% lean ground bison
- 5 jalapeños
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/8 cup green onion
- Set oven to 425F.
- Slice jalapeños in half and remove the insides, the majority of the white seeds unless you really want it spicy.
- Cook your lean ground meat in a skillet using a little garlic and onion.
- Mix greek yogurt, feta cheese, green onions and cooked ground meat in a bowl.
- Stuff the hallow jalapeños with the filling.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 425F.
- Serve while hot!
Approx macros: 322 calories, 49g protein, 12g carbs, 10g fat